[three_fourth last=”no”][fusion_tabs layout=”horizontal” backgroundcolor=”” inactivecolor=””] [fusion_tab title=”Day 1: Deal Sourcing”]
[title size=”3″]Day 1: Deal Sourcing[/title]
Would you like to earn over £50,000 per year as a Deal Sourcer?
Imagine it… lying on a beach, cocktail (or mock tail!) in hand… the cool air the warm sunshine, and you get a lead come through to your phone, ‘I need to sell my house ASAP, will accept a low offer’ – this is your new job!
You package the deal, and then sell it on to another investor solving the problem of the vendor (person selling) and the investor (person buying), all you are doing is putting the deal together and earning anywhere from £2,000-£10,000 for your efforts; sounds too good to be true doesn’t it?!
Well this is what Arsh does on a weekly basis, sourcing and selling BMV deals to other investors. Sometimes they may be houses, other times flats, or commercial building, or even sometimes, an entire Rent 2 Rent portfolio of 20+ houses in London!
And how does he find all these deals? Well that’s where Neil Ward’s expertise in Marketing and Sourcing come in. Neil is fantastic at sourcing, Arsh is fantastic at packaging the deals up – the winning combination!
Over this two day event, you will learn from both Arsh and Neil about what it takes to build a Deal Sourcing business, that can make you anwhere from £3,000 per deal upwards. If you only did just ONE deal per month, you would still make £36,000 per year – from just one deal per month!
Over this explosive two day event, you will learn secrets that have never before been revealed including:
[checklist icon=”home” iconcolor=”” circle=”yes”]
- The most effective 10 strategies (the 20% that bring in the 80% of the deals)
- From Posh Sourcing strategies right through to Dog Rough Sourcing strategies, you decide which are right for you!
- How to work with Estate Agents and have them take you seriously
- Discover exactly how to write effective ‘Copy’ for your adverts increasing your response rate and generating more calls in
- Swipe all of Neil’s leaflets, adverts and media that he puts out, saving you hundreds of hours of work and thousands of pounds of testing yourself
- How to negotiate the deal (using Neil Ward’s renown 12 Step Sales formula)
- Legals: using the right contracts, (Sale, Lease Options, etc)
- How to find and build up an investor database
- We will also cover a few Lease Option strategies that you can add to your arsenal
Spaces will be limited, and will be on a first come, first serve basis.
We look forward to seeing you there and serving your needs to allow you to prosper in your property business.
[/fusion_tab] [fusion_tab title=”Day 2: Building a Property Business”]
[title size=”3″]Day 2: Building a Property Business[/title]
Let’s face it, being in business is tough… as soon as you come up with a good idea, you have to get it to market before others copy it. But, what if I told you that there was a way to build a business so special and unique that it doesn’t matter how many competitors you had, it wouldn’t make much of an impact to your bottom line, would you be interested? Well that’s what Neil Ward and I have created.
Bringing Neil’s unique insights from 10 years at the top. He’s been a landlord since 2005 and has over 8 years of businesses experience in different fields, as well as numerous speaking and other awards under his belt and now about to become the Entrepreneur in Residence at Coventry University. Combining that with my 10+ years experience in the property field as a landlord, lettings agent, developer and mentor to hundreds (coming up to thousands) of people now, we believe that we are bringing YOU a winning combination that just cannot be missed!
If you are in or looking to move into any of the following property fields, this course is definitely for you!
Rent 2 Rent, Deal Sourcing, Deal Packaging, Lease Options, Building a property portfolio, Commercial to Residential, and much much more.
Over this unique and first of it’s kind 2 day weekend event, you will discover the following closely guarded secrets from Neil and I:
[checklist icon=”home” iconcolor=”” circle=”yes”]
- How to build your website, and templates to use
- How to create a highly responsive infographics video cheaply
- Building up a social media presence, Facebook Fan pages, Linked In, etc
- Building your team: The trades people to have in your database
- Building your team: Recruiting the right staff and structuring their contract for ‘Self Employment’ to minimise risk if they don’t perform
- Systemisation/Efficiency: The 14 Systems you need to increase your overall business effectiveness and save yourself 20 hours a week
- Tax Planning, with a special content rich talk from Simon Misiewicz
- P&L (Profit and Loss) Forecasting, whether you are doing Rent 2 Rent, or building a different type of property business, you MUST know how to do this to avoid running out of money and going bust
- Setting up you Virtual Office space and a virtual landline: how, where, why and when
- All the documents you need to run a successful business
- How to use your trades connections to build a small home improvements company and make additional revenue again
- Creating your Exit plan, whether that be to sell the business and retire to a tropical island in the Caribbean or whether you want to build a legacy for your children, we can help you create this on the day
[/three_fourth][one_fourth last=”yes”][title size=”3″]Details[/title]
£595 Per Day or £995 for the WHOLE WEEKEND!
9am – 5pm
(Arrive for 8.30am)
Jurys Inn, Birmingham
245 Broad St
*when booking please include your contact number in the PayPal special comments section
Sat 11th February 2017
[wp_cart_button name=”Sat 13th Feburary 2016 with NW DS” price=”595.00″]
Sun 12th February 2017
[wp_cart_button name=”Sun 14th Feburary 2016 with NW DS” price=”595.00″]
Book for the whole weekend £995!
[wp_cart_button name=”2 Day Special Offer Bundle with NW August 2016″ price=”995.00″]