- Delegates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the delegate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the event registration/booking form to contact ArshEllahi.com Events department to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- Failure to attend an event at which a free or concessionary rate place was given may at ArshEllahi.com sole discretion result in the delegate becoming ineligible for such places at future event(s).
- ArshEllahi.com will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of ArshEllahi.com, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
Calendar days notice before the start date of the event
|15 calendar days or more||50% refund of basic attendance fee|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||No refund will be given|
- For employer bookings only, in the event of a delegate named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the event date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event ArshEllahi.com reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by ArshEllahi.com, we will endeavour to inform all delegates a week before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another ArshEllahi.com event. ArshEllahi.com shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
We are located at : 30 – 32 Chapel Ash, Wolverhampton, WV3 0TN
Tel: 01902 773949