[title size=”3″]Building a Property Business – Day 2[/title]
Let’s face it, being in business is tough… as soon as you come up with a good idea, you have to get it to market before others copy it. But, what if I told you that there was a way to build a business so special and unique that it doesn’t matter how many competitors you had, it wouldn’t make much of an impact to your bottom line, would you be interested? Well that’s what Neil Ward and I have created.
Bringing Neil’s unique insights from 10 years at the top. He’s been a landlord since 2005 and has over 8 years of businesses experience in different fields, as well as numerous speaking and other awards under his belt and now about to become the Entrepreneur in Residence at Coventry University. Combining that with my 10+ years experience in the property field as a landlord, lettings agent, developer and mentor to hundreds (coming up to thousands) of people now, we believe that we are bringing YOU a winning combination that just cannot be missed!
If you are in or looking to move into any of the following property fields, this course is definitely for you!
Rent 2 Rent, Deal Sourcing, Deal Packaging, Lease Options, Building a property portfolio, Commercial to Residential, and much much more.
Over this unique and first of it’s kind 2 day weekend event, you will discover the following closely guarded secrets from Neil and I:
[checklist icon=”home” iconcolor=”” circle=”yes”]
- How to build your website, and templates to use
- How to create a highly responsive infographics video cheaply
- Building up a social media presence, Facebook Fan pages, Linked In, etc
- Building your team: The trades people to have in your database
- Building your team: Recruiting the right staff and structuring their contract for ‘Self Employment’ to minimise risk if they don’t perform
- Systemisation/Efficiency: The 14 Systems you need to increase your overall business effectiveness and save yourself 20 hours a week
- Tax Planning, with a special content rich talk from Simon Misiewicz
- P&L (Profit and Loss) Forecasting, whether you are doing Rent 2 Rent, or building a different type of property business, you MUST know how to do this to avoid running out of money and going bust
- Setting up you Virtual Office space and a virtual landline: how, where, why and when
- All the documents you need to run a successful business
- How to use your trades connections to build a small home improvements company and make additional revenue again
- Creating your Exit plan, whether that be to sell the business and retire to a tropical island in the Caribbean or whether you want to build a legacy for your children, we can help you create this on the day
Spaces will be limited, and will be on a first come, first serve basis.
We look forward to seeing you there and serving your needs to allow you to prosper in your property business.
[/three_fourth][one_fourth last=”yes”][title size=”3″]Details[/title]
9am – 5pm
(Arrive for 8.30am)
[wp_cart_button name=”Sunday 1st March 2015 with NW DS” price=”295.00″]